We are seeking an Enterprise Integration Director with experience driving and leading large scale technology programs. This position is Remote.
· The candidate must have demonstrated experience successfully managing large complex projects with multiple tracks
· Facilitate and manage complex, cross-functional, cross business projects to completion
· Manage budgets of up to 5 million dollars
· Practical knowledge of Agile/Scrum/ITIL/ SAFe frameworks, including governance processes.
· Knowledge of business, technology and management principles involved in strategic planning and organizational change management.
· Pro-actively identify risks and lead the development of mitigation strategies to address obstacles.
· Practical experience in product management & product strategy, ideally with a focus on consumer-facing technology products.
· Knowledgeable of analytical techniques to identify and solve root cause process issues using data analysis approaches within a context of organizational and business realities.
· Ability to efficiently manage competing demands and establish schedules and workflows with the capability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced setting. Detail and results oriented.
· Demonstrated excellence with interpersonal, written, verbal, presentation, and facilitation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with cultural and organizationally diverse audiences.
· Experience in large scale systems integrations, vendor and consultant management.
· Rich knowledge of contact center operations including technology stacks for Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Nuance
· Practical experience in both strategic & implementation engagements
· Agile certification and/or equivalent work experience
· Experience with PM software
· Minimum 10 years experience
Gibson Group is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.